Cleaning Tip for stainlesss steel:
If your small Stainless Steel and Other Metal Appliances need a good scrub just make a paste of water and cream of...
More Cleaning Tips from us to you:)
March 26, 2015
Daily Cleaning Tips
Microwave Cleaning Tips
To clean your microwave stains, heat up a bowl of water in the microwave for 1 minute then wipe down the...
Summer Cleaning Tips
July 1, 2014
Cleaning Tips Courtesy of Crystal Clean Housekeeping
To remove clutter from your closets store unused clothing and shoes in totes...
March 7, 2016
Tips and Tricks!
September 11, 2014
How many times have you tried to clean those tiny crevices behind your handle on the oven door? How many times have you looked at your light switches and wondered how to get that built up grime out? How many times have you wondered how you were going to keep your whites white? Well try some of these tricks!
1. For those hard to reach areas on your oven door try using a toothbrush!
2. To keep your kitchen sink clog free once a week, dump 1/4 cup baking soda down each of your kitchen drains, followed by 1/2 cup vinegar. Let mixture sit in the drain for 20 minutes or more without any other liquids going down. While this is sitting, boil some water. Finally, flush the drains with the boiling water.
3. To get those tough stains out of your laundry just soak the stain for a little while in 3% hydrogen peroxide before tossing into the laundry. You can also add a cup of peroxide to a regular load of whites to boost brightness.
4. We all know how hard it is to clean glass shower doors. So try this trick! Use your everyday green bathroom cleaner and pantyhose:) If that does not completely get all the soap scum build up off, use a magic eraser:)
5. To clean sticky stuff off of your surfaces just put a few drops of lemon oil on a cotton ball and wipe over the area that is sticky.
6. To clean your granite counters without harsh chemicals, just mix 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol, 8 drops dawn dish soap, and 2 cups warm water in a spray bottle and wipe with a soft cloth.
7. To keep your coffee maker clean just pour vinegar into the water tank and have it run through the system. Afterward run it again with plain water to ensure the vinegar smell is gone.
Now the final step to any deep cleaning of your home is to RELAX with your family or a good book:)